Feeling lost? TEBI can help you to find a certified financial adviser or financial planner.
How does it work?
- Filling in the form above with your name and email will contact the TEBI team.
- We will then contact you using the email address you provide, and ask you a set of simple questions.
- Your answers to these will determine which of our network of evidence-based certified financial advisers and financial planners we select to put you in contact with. This decision will be based on factors such as your location, the services you require, and the amount you have to invest.
- When we have selected an adviser for you, we will email you once more to provide some basic information about the adviser, and a link to their website. At this point, we will ask you to confirm that you are happy for the adviser to contact you directly.
- Just confirm that you’re happy to go ahead, then we will confirm with the adviser that they can contact you.
How do we select advisers?
We will only put you in touch with certified financial adviser or financial planners who:
- Use an investment approach based on peer reviewed, academic evidence
- Are transparent about fees and conflicts of interest
- Service clients based on a commitment to fiduciary responsibility
- Provide the service(s) you need
- Can conduct meetings via online video call*.
*If this isn’t an option for you, we will try to ensure that the adviser we recommend is based in your region.